Potter Fans listen up! Want to watch the final Harry Potter movie? Of course you do. Want to watch the World Premiere in London with a 3 Days and 2 Nights stay courtesy of Microsoft? Definitely! Microsoft has partnered with Warner Studios Southeast Asia to give one lucky winner that very opportunity. Read on to find out how.
Subscribe to Windows Live and Get the Chance to Win Tickets to the Premier of
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 in London
Microsoft, in partnership with Warner Studio Southeast Asia, is giving away tickets to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 only with Windows Live.
To join, participants must visit the contest webpage http://harrypotter.savesocialenergy.com/ and register with their name, age, contact number, country of residence and enter their Hotmail/MSN/Live e-mail address to receive an e-mail confirming the submission of their entries.
A task will be sent to the participant’s Hotmail/MSN/Live e-mail address, from which they must follow the steps instructed in the e-mail to complete a qualified entry by Sunday, July 10, 2011, for a chance to win a Harry Potter movie hamper or a 3D/2N trip to attend the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in London*.
Filipinos can tap into the benefits of an all-around experience through the seamless integration of products such as Windows 7, Windows Phone 7 and Windows Live.
The new Windows Live has a host of new features that gives users a complete Windows experience. Windows Live Essentials 2011 was designed from the ground up for Windows 7, where users can pin applications to the taskbar and use jump lists to quickly get to common tasks. The ribbon brings common tasks to the front, allowing the user to filter photos, change the font, or publish to the “favorite” services in a single click.
Windows Live Family Safety provides parents with the tools to help keep their kids view safer websites on the Internet. For households that have more than one PC, , Windows Live Mesh helps sync files and folders across the different machines and connect back to main PC from virtually anywhere.
Windows Live connects your Windows PC to the services individuals use every day.
- Window Live Photo Gallery can be used to share photos with friends on SkyDrive, Flickr, SmugMug, Facebook, and more.
- Videos can be created using Windows Live Movie Maker and instantly publish it to YouTube.
- Stay in touch with friends on Facebook, LinkedIn, and MySpace using the new Windows Live Messenger – now with HD video.
- Use Windows Live Writer to update your blog on WordPress.com, Blogger, TypePad, and many more blogging services.
- Use Windows Live Mail to keep track of your email from Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo!, and more.
“Microsoft is committed to continuously provide users with innovative technology because we want them to realize their greater potential,” said Femee Cruz, Information Worker Product manager, Microsoft Philippines. “Through products such as Windows Live, Filipinos are given more power to keep in touch and get more things done with Microsoft services that are available across all platforms,” Cruz added.
* The grand prize winner is entitled to one (1) single ticket to the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in London, inclusive of return flight tickers and 3D2N accommodation. Airline and accommodations are subject to Microsoft’s discretion.