ZTE announces yet another affordable smartphone, the ZTE Blade III. The third gen Blade runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on a 4-inch WVGA capacitive touch screen, improving the user experience with extra storage space and a better video experience.
The Blade III still runs a 1 GHz Snapdragon, but has an increased memory of 2.5GB which can be expanded up to 32GB with a MicroSD card.
The ZTE Blade III will retail at P8,990 in retailers around the country.
- 4 inch WVGA (800×480) 262K TFT Capacitive Touch Screen
- Weight: 130 gram
- Size: 123 mm x 63.5 mm x 10mm
- 1GHz Qualcomm MSM7227 A processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Memory: ROM 4 GB, ca 2.5GB accessible to the user, RAM 512 MB
- Supports Micro SD memory card up to 32 GB
- 5.0 MP AF camera
- HD-ljud, Dual Mic
- Mobile standards: HSDPA (7.2Mbps) /UMTS/ GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Audio standards: MP3, AAC, AAC+, midi, wav, AMR-NB Dolby, DLNA
- Video standards: MPEG4, H.263, H.264
- Wireless communications standards: Bluetooth™ 2.1, A2DP, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery capacity: Li-ion1600 mAh
- FM radio