With Microsoft Windows 8 fast approaching, ASUS has introduced their latest addition to their all-in-one lineup, the 27″ ET 2701. The AiO PC has a frameless 10-point capacitive touch screen optimized for the Windows 8 experience.
The ET 2701 makes full use of its 27″ screen with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD LED backlit display with a wide-view 178° angle on both horizontal and vertical planes. A slew of convenient features make using the PC a breeze with precise fingertip controls, such as pinch-zoom, swipe, scroll, and rotate gestures.
It features built in SonicMaster technology, DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC II, and an external subwoofer witha 580cc resonance chamber for high quality audio with near-zero distortion. The ET2701 comes with two USB 3.0 ports as well as an HDMI port.
- 27″ 16:9 widescreen Full HD 1920×1080 LED Backlit
- 10-Point Capacitive Touch(INTI/IUTI), Non-touch(INKI/IUKI)
- Intel® i7-3770S/i5-3450/i5-3330/i3-3220
- NVIDIA® GT640M(INTI/INKI), Intel® HD Graphics(IUTI/IUKI)
- Up to 8GB DDR3 at 1600MHz
- Tray-in Blu-ray Combo/Tray-in Super Multi DVD/Tray-in Blu-ray Writer
- Up to 2TB SATA hard drive
- USB3.0, HDMI-in, SD Card Reader, e-SATA(USB2.0 Combo)
- SonicMaster, DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC™ ll, External Subwoofer
The ET2701 will be available locally for P73,800 and more details will be updated when Microsoft Windows 8 launches.